So sad! Famous Comedian Basketmouth Loses His Mother - Guruscabinet : Full of Gist

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 4 October 2016

So sad! Famous Comedian Basketmouth Loses His Mother

....
....

Basketmouth has suffered yet another devastating tragic incident weeks after his family was robbed at gunpoint.



The comedian revealed this morning that his mother passed away yesterday – and he’s yet to come to terms with the news. According to him:

“Last night my angel left me, my first love stopped breathing and it’s the deepest pain I’ve ever felt. I love you for every sacrifice you made to make me the man I am today, I’ve loved you through the tough times. I’ve loved you through happier days and all I can say at this point is that I will love you forever. I will miss you mummy.“

What a Tragedy!!

RIP MA.




....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the above post? Use the comment box to have your say!