Flavour & Sandra Okagbue Secret Marriage Confirmed? - Guruscabinet : Full of Gist

Post Top Ad

Sunday 4 December 2016

Flavour & Sandra Okagbue Secret Marriage Confirmed?

....
....

Sandra Okagbue whose birthday was two days ago with Flavour in attendance had a birthday shout out from her sister which fueled the rumors that Sandra and Flavour might have indeed been married.
In the post, Sandra Okagbue’s sister called her a fantastic wife and also tagged Flavour at the end of the post.
See below:
She is my father’s pride, My mother’s princess, My siblings confidence, A fantastic wife, An important asset to the economy, A great mother, An important asset of all times, She is a complete woman with a good and pure heart, My crazy ass sister, My best friend, My role model, My partner in crime, My accomplice, My whole world, MY SISTER . Sis, you have always been there for me. On your birthday, I just want to say thank you, I love you so so much, it surprises me how you still put up with me that shows how pure and good your heart is.i pray every night to be just like you but less crazy lol . I thank God i have you as a sister. As you always say “friends can come and go but sisters are forever ” #wordicanneverforget. Happy birthday to the one who can make me laugh harder than anyone else, happy birthday sis
@dsanjy ugebge oyibo Hey guys Instead of liking this status, go to my sister’s page @dsanjy and wish her a happy birthday. She’s is just the best ever.#sisters #smiles #beauty #birthdaygirl #lovinglife @bellaokagbue @cris_okagbue @glossyjo_ @chris_okagbue @2niteflavour
A photo posted by Qristabel Okagbue (@qris…
She is my father’s pride, My mother’s princess, My siblings confidence, A fantastic wife, An important asset to the economy, A great mother, An important asset of all times, She is a complete woman with a good and pure heart, My crazy ass sister, My best friend, My role model, My partner in crime, My accomplice, My whole world, MY SISTER ❤❤❤. Sis, you have always been there for me. On your birthday, I just want to say thank you, I love you so so much, it surprises me how you still put up with me that shows how pure and good your heart is.i pray every night to be just like you but less crazy lol . I thank God i have you as a sister. As you always say “friends can come and go but sisters are forever ”
#wordicanneverforget . Happy birthday to the one who can make me laugh harder than anyone else, happy birthday sis 😍❤❤❤@dsanjy ugebge oyibo Hey guys Instead of liking this status, go to my sister’s page @dsanjy and wish her a happy birthday. She’s is just the best ever. #sisters
#smiles #beauty #birthdaygirl #lovinglife
@bellaokagbue @cris_okagbue @glossyjo_
....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the above post? Use the comment box to have your say!