[Music] Pato Boy – Ashe (Prod. By Original Beatz) - Guruscabinet : Full of Gist

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 7 December 2016

[Music] Pato Boy – Ashe (Prod. By Original Beatz)

....
.... img-20161202-wa0003

Patek Entertainment newly signed Music Artist Pato Boy who is working on another single titled immarama has just drop his first official music named Ashe.
Music was just like an inherited gift from God to my family so I took it upon myself to make it happen. Started singing since I was little and came out fully and officially 2016. With my newly released single titled Ashe.
Produce by original beatz directed by Bestman Win Mix And Mastered by Brian Mix. Thanks to my Record Label Patek Entertainment Powered by Patek Collections Ltd.
Download “Pato Boy – Ashe” below:-
....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the above post? Use the comment box to have your say!