Check Out Note Nigerian Air force officer Wrote After Shooting His Girlfriend Dead -Photo - Guruscabinet : Full of Gist

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Check Out Note Nigerian Air force officer Wrote After Shooting His Girlfriend Dead -Photo

....
....  

While authorities are still investigating the murder-suicide that occurred on Sunday morning at the Makurdi Airforce Base, a suicide note reportedly written by the jealous killer, Lieutenant Kalu before shooting the girlfriend, Solape Oladipupo has surfaced.
In the note, the killer officer made no apologies for his plans, starting it with a defiant title,

Quote
‘My phyuking Note’.

Quote
‘It’s a privilege for me writing this note because it would be read by most of men. 
It’s a love story of a guy falling in love with a wrong witch who pretended to be good in my eyes and in the eyes of my loving mother. Am a simple guy who never partake in namevarious (nefarious) activities. Most individuals say I have a future here it is. Am a guy who pull two rounds in a witch and one round to my phyuking body.
For it is said he who kill by the sword shall die by it.
Most idiot would insult me, yes! If I were to be in there shoes I would do the same likewise if they were to be in my shoe, they would even pull more than three rounds on the witch.
Call me crazy lover who died for heartbreak.’
However, he is reportedly still alive and in police custody.
 


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the above post? Use the comment box to have your say!