Gobe!! Nigerian Guy Threatens To Leak Ex-girlfriend’s Pictures For Cheating (Photos) - Guruscabinet : Full of Gist

Post Top Ad

Monday 27 March 2017

Gobe!! Nigerian Guy Threatens To Leak Ex-girlfriend’s Pictures For Cheating (Photos)

....
....

A Nigerian man has called out his ex-girlfriend for cheating. The angry man says he will leak pictures of her in a compromising state if she fails to return the phone he bought her.
Joshua Ilayah, leaving in Accra, Ghana has called out his ex-girlfriend over an alleged infidelity on his Facebook page with a serious threat. According to Joshua, who alleged that his girlfriend texts the person she was cheating with the phone he gave her. He therefore threatened to release her nudes if she doesn’t bring back the phone.
 
This is the post he made: “Who know her should advise her to bring my phone back. I gave you to use it now I need it, or you see your nude every where, no f*ck is given. “I don’t open doors for hoes, U can’t be texting a f*ckboy with the phone I gave you, last warning.
Your juju don expire now I need my things back before 7pm or hmmmmmm.
If nah you watin you you do ?
....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the above post? Use the comment box to have your say!