Profile- Here Are 5 Wow Things You Probably Don’t Know About Music Artist Toby Grey (Must Read!!) - Guruscabinet : Full of Gist

Post Top Ad

Sunday 19 March 2017

Profile- Here Are 5 Wow Things You Probably Don’t Know About Music Artist Toby Grey (Must Read!!)

....
....

Fresh from her hit song Applaudissez, Toby Grey, born Tobiloba Adeyemi, is a Nigerian Pop/ R&B female singer who is certainly on the upward trajectory of her craft.
Beautiful, courageous and a dedicated hard worker, the 23-year old is certainly with her A Game On in the competitive Nigerian music industry.
Entloaded is gossiping Toby Grey today, and below are 5 Quick Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Grey Nation’s First Lady.
1)  Toby Grey Attended The Prestigious University Of Lagos;
Yep Yep we thought you should know that..
2) She Has A Unique French Accent;
Evident with her mouthwatering French degree from Unilag. Bonjour Madame!
3) Toby Grey Discovered Her Musical Talent At A Precarious Age;
She was only 16 when she discovered her talent for music. Incredible!! Many are 22 and don’t know what they are doing in life.
4) She Almost Got In A Fist Fight With Kiss Daniel;
We are just kidding. However, she did a cover of Kiss Daniel’s hit song “Woju” titled ‘’Gboju” and man, it was a stand out.
When asked why she did it in an interview with Premium Times, she said:
“It wasn’t something I intended. I was just sitting with my producer and we came across the song. I decided to do something on it. I was surprised by the response because it wasn’t something planned. If I had planned it, I would have been expecting so much like massive response but I didn’t expect it. The fact that response was huge came to me as a surprise. I said wow, people actually love and accept it because sometimes most people drop covers but they are not recognized, so I’m glad Gboju did.”
5) Her Music Are Sometimes Engineered By American Songwriter R. Kelly-
We all have our source of inspiration in life, and for Toby Grey, it is the big man R. Kelly.
“ I could not record a particular song I was working on and so for a whole week I listened to only Rkelly. After listening to so many of his songs, I finally got the inspiration to move on with the song. “ She told Naijaloaded Music.
According to reputable sources, She is set to hit the music airwaves again with a new song alongside Ex Big Brother Naija housemate SOMA, Watch out for that as we will publish the song when it drops!!
What is your favourite song of Toby Grey? Comment below!!

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the above post? Use the comment box to have your say!