Rápe Ekiti Woman And Spend The Rest Of Your Life In Jail, Fayose Spits FIRE - Guruscabinet : Full of Gist

Post Top Ad

Thursday 9 March 2017

Rápe Ekiti Woman And Spend The Rest Of Your Life In Jail, Fayose Spits FIRE

....
....

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has said that anyone caught raping an Ekiti woman will spend the rest of his life in prison.
Fayose made this assertion on Wednesday at the Oluyemi Kayode Stadium for the celebration of the International women’s day.
According to the Governor, “I have enacted law – if you rape an Ekiti woman, you’ll go in for life imprisonment”.
He further stated that: “I thank you all for allowing me to celebrate you. Let me appreciate my wife, my one and only, a prayer woman. God gave me a woman who prefers to go on her knees against the odds. When I come in another world, I’ll still marry you. I’ve come to realize that beauty is from within, but men follow what they see and get disappointed.
“In this one, I’m appointed and not disappointed,” he said, pointing to his wife. As powerful as men are, they’ll be empty without women. It takes a foolish and senseless man to beat his wife. Very irresponsible men beat their wives.
“I want to announce the wonderful thing you must look out for. My government has set aside already, the sum of N500m as support for women.
“I will support women in power and I will go ahead to support those of you in petty trades. I want to assure you that you have a father, a brother, a son in me. I will never abandon you. I don’t want you to be confined to the kitchen and the inner and the other room.
“As part of the activity to mark this occasion, I’m going to elevate a woman who is currently an executive secretary and is dew for retirement in 2 months.
“I will promote her to the position of a permanent secretary. He assured the women of his accessibility, saying “I’m just a call away”.
....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the above post? Use the comment box to have your say!