[Video] Dotman – My Woman [BTS Photos + Video] - Guruscabinet : Full of Gist

Post Top Ad

Friday 17 March 2017

[Video] Dotman – My Woman [BTS Photos + Video]

....
....

Dotman’s new single ‘My woman‘ has been on a bang. Released officially Feb 15, it has enjoyed positive reception both home and abroad
Dotman himself has been on a roll this year, prior to the release of his melodic hit song my woman, he started the year with a massive collaboration with one of the coolest kids in Africa Davido. He then gave a stunning performance of his monster hit single Akube at the big brother naija 2017 stage in South Africa
Dotman is now back in South Africa with the entire U & I Music Team to shoot the video to his latest hit single “my woman” with ace director Mazi C.I Jizzle, while he continues to tease and tantalize his fans with clips and pictures from behind the scenes of what is undoubtedly going to be a massive song. The clip was released on his Instagram page instagram.com/dotmanofficial
This teaser is definitely an indication that the video of “my woman” will soon drop. The clip was met with enthusiasm from his fans who are intent on the video’s early drop though as of yet there is no release date.
We are also aware that Dotman has a world tour in the works which is set to soon kick off in the UK so we can expect the brilliantly teased video to drop fully anytime soon as the Akube crooner is seriously on his grind in 2017
See more photos below;


Watch “Dotman  – My Woman” Teaser below;

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the above post? Use the comment box to have your say!