Woman who is HIV positive is trying to find a husband (photo) - Guruscabinet : Full of Gist

Post Top Ad

Friday 17 March 2017

Woman who is HIV positive is trying to find a husband (photo)

....
....
- An HIV-positive woman is trying to find a husband
- She decided to write a letter for it to be published
- The widow says she is a Christian and is now on ARVs
A quite odd letter arrived at the desk of the Zambian Observer news outlet’s editor, from an HIV-positive widow, and mother of two children, asking to find a man who would be willing to marry her.
This HIV POSITIVE woman is trying to find a HUSBAND
Sharon Haabantu Munachaka
Sharon Haabantu Munachaka, 31, who comes from Chief Macha, says she is an SDA Christian. “I am currently handling Grade 10 Maths at a school within Choma District. Last year, I graduated from UNZA where I was pursuing my masters degree,” she writes, adding that she “found to be HIV positive too, because of my late husband (MHSRP) who used to be promiscuous.”
Munachaka goes on with the letter she sent: “I am looking for any man to marry who will accept my condition. The man should be either HIV Positive or Negative.”
She makes it clear the only man she was ever with was her late husband, and that she is presently on on ARVs. Munachaka ends her letter by saying “I would be happy if that man could be a true and dedicated Christian as I am. I got permission to write this from my church elders and in laws.”
Let’s hope she finds the right man.
....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the above post? Use the comment box to have your say!