God Was Showing Off When He Created Me – TBoss Says As She Releases New Semi N’ude Photos - Guruscabinet : Full of Gist

Post Top Ad

Friday 7 July 2017

God Was Showing Off When He Created Me – TBoss Says As She Releases New Semi N’ude Photos

....
....  

Well, that’s what the Ex-BBN housemate said as she released the above photos.
See her full write up below…
Maybe, just Maybe I do have a few Narcissistic tendencies But it is Simply because when I look at myself in the mirror,
I conclude over and over again that God was Just Showing Off when he created me. The Love I have for myself, Nothing or Nobody can make me feel otherwise.
I wish you all feel this way. #selflove #perfectintheeyesofMyMaker #pepperthemgang #Queening
....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the above post? Use the comment box to have your say!