I Have Not Reached My Goals Target For This Season – Ibrahimovic - Guruscabinet : Full of Gist

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 7 February 2017

I Have Not Reached My Goals Target For This Season – Ibrahimovic

....
....

Manchester United striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, has admitted he has a target of how many goals he would like to score this season, but will not reveal it yet.
Ibrahimovic, who joined United last summer as a free agent, netted his 20th goal in all competitions on Sunday, as they crushed champions Leicester City 3-0 at the King Power Stadium.
He became the first player in the post-Sir Alex Ferguson era to get 20 goals in a single campaign at United.
“I still produce and do my best and I get a lot of help from my team-mates,” he said.
“I know there were many people who said I wouldn’t even score 20 but that is nothing I focus on.
“For me, the main objective is to help my team win and do their best and afterwards we see what happens.
“We have some games left so hopefully I will get more.”
Asked if he had a target in mind, Ibrahimovic replied: “I have a target in my head but I will not say it! I am not there yet.
“But I have a target and it is something I have been doing every year and it is nothing new for me. I keep producing.
“I have 20 goals and seven assists. The statistic is in reach like it has been before in other years, except for last year which was a crazy year!
“Everything motivates me, all the targets, all the other critics, all the atmosphere coming to Premier League and bringing more followers to the Premier League. Yes, I feel good, I feel good.”
....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the above post? Use the comment box to have your say!